Is transcription a good career?
Well, let’s see. Plenty of companies are looking for transcribers all over the world, and they allow their transcribers to work from home, and that is the best part, be a transcriber is a flexible job, that you can work wherever you want, the schedule is something that you will choose and the money is really good, the salary is generally around $15 per hour, however, if the transcriber work 2.5 hours for 24 days the salary of that month could be more than $1.200, good right? That’s not all, a beginner transcriber can make around $5.00 per hour, but, they are expecting that a good transcriber does his job faster, as much as possible is the best and the beginner is grootonna be a senior in a few months, so you know the perseverance is the key, remember work hard, dream big and never stop trying.
- No, this is against the rules, all applications submitted from the same IP are declined.
- Sign up/Register Here.
- Study the guidelines.
- Study the samples that are in the guidelines.
- You get paid every Friday through Paypal and Payoneer for all work completed.
- Work as much as you want, you get paid for work completed not per hour, so you decided the amount of time you want to work.
- No, we don't have such requirements. We give around 6 hours to transcribe 10 minutes of an audio or video file, so we are sure it's enough time even for slow typers.
Can I have multiple accounts on GoTranscript?
Can I work with multiple languages?
What is the application process for English transcribers and foreign languages?
How will you be paid?
How much time do I have to work?
Are there any requirements for how fast I need to type to become a transcriber?
- Received great support.
- Choose your own projects.
- You will receive feedback from the team and you’ll improve your skills.
- Grow your skills
- Work from home